§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) This document is to inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data pertaining to an individual, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, or user behavior.
(2) The controller, pursuant to Art. 4 Clause 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is
You can contact our data protection officer at
AGAD Service GmbH
0234 282 533 20
(3) When contacting us via e-mail or via a contact form, the data you communicate (your e-mail address and, if applicable, your name) will be stored by us so as to enable us to answer your questions. Further information is provided on a voluntary basis and merely serves to facilitate our contact to answer your query. All data collected in this context will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required. If legal archiving duties apply, we will restrict processing.
(4) Any circumstances under which we commission processors to execute individual functions of our offer or might wish to use your data for commercial purposes are described in detail below. We will also indicate the stipulated archiving periods.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights:
– right of information
– right of rectification or erasure
– right of restricted processing
– right of objection against processing
– right of data portability
(2) In addition, you are entitled to file a complaint with a data protection authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you visit our website for information purposes only, i.e., if you don’t register or otherwise submit information to us, we will only collect the personal data your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the data detailed below. This is technically required for you to be able to view our website and to safeguard its stability and security (legal basis: Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– date and time of your request
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of query (page)
– status of access / HTTP status code
– transferred data volume
– website issuing the request
– operating system and surface
– language and version of browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and allocated to your browser. They transfer certain information to the originator of the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute programs or place viruses on your computer. Their purpose is to render our Internet service more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functions are explained below:
– transient cookies (cf. b)
– persistent cookies (cf. c).
b) Transient cookies will be automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include session cookies. Session cookies store the session ID, which serves to allocate various requests your browser issues during a session. They enable recognition of your computer upon your next visit to our website. Session cookies will be deleted as soon as you log off or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after a given time period, which may vary, depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time via your browser’s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences. For example, you can reject all or third-party cookies. Please note that, in this event, you may not be able to access all functions of this website.
§ 4 Other website functions and offers
(1) In addition to providing you with information, our website offers various services. To use these services, you will, generally, have to enter additional personal data as required for us to provide the respective services. This data is also subject to the aforementioned data processing principles.
(2) We sometimes use third-party service providers to process your data. We carefully select such providers, they are bound to our instructions, and they are monitored on a regular basis.
(3) We may also transfer your personal data to third parties if promotional activities, prize competitions, contract conclusions, or other services are offered jointly with our partners. You will receive detailed information upon entering your personal data or in the description of the respective offers below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are headquartered outside the EEA (European Economic Area), you will be informed of the consequences in the description of the respective offers.
5 Objection to or revocation of consent to the processing of your data
(1) You are free to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Such revocation will impact the reliability of the processing of your personal data once it has been issued to us.
(2) To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not required to execute a contract we may have with you. Please refer to the descriptions of the respective functions below for details. Should you object to the processing of your personal data, please indicate the reasons why you do not wish for your personal data to be processed as commonly practiced by us. In the event of your justified objections, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue/adapt the processing of your personal data or explain our compelling and justified reasons why we will continue to process your personal data.
(3) As a matter of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. To object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes, please contact us at [email protected] or via the contact details given in the imprint.
§ 5 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies. They are text files that will be stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of our website. The information on your use of this website generated by the cookie will, as a rule, be submitted to a Google server in the USA, where it will be stored. If IP anonymization has been activated for this website, Google will abbreviate your IP address in all EU member states as well as in member states of the European Economic and Monetary Union prior to submission. The full IP address will only be submitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities, and to provide other services in connection with the use of the website and the Internet on behalf of the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in connection with Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data.
(3) You may set your browser software to prevent cookies from being saved.Please note, however, that you may not be able to make full use of all website functions. In addition, you can prevent the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected by Google, as well as the processing of such data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available via the link below:
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension ”_anonymizeIp()“. This means that IP addresses will be processed in an abbreviated form and cannot be traced back to an individual. If your data can be linked to your person, this connection will be prevented and your personal data will be immediately erased.
Click on the link below to block data collection via Google Analytics. An opt-out cookie will prevent the collection of your data in the context of future visits to this website:
Deactivate Google Analytics (implement opt-out link here)
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and optimize the use of our website. The statistical data will help us to improve our offer and make it more attractive to you, our users. For the exceptional cases where personal data is submitted to the USA, Google has acceded the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Google Analytics is used on the legal basis of Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
Privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
§ 6 Use of Google Maps
(1) This website uses Google Maps. It enables us to show you interactive maps on our website and facilitates your use of the map function.
(2) Your visit to the website will trigger the notification to Google that you have opened the corresponding subsite to our website. Only the data listed in § 3 of this Statement will be transferred, irrespective of whether Google provides a user account via which you log in, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in on Google, your data will immediately be allocated to your account. If you do not want your data to be allocated to your Google profile, please log off before activating the button. Google will save your personal data as user profiles and use it for advertising or market research purposes and/or the user friendly design of its website. Such data use is, in particular, intended (even for users that are not currently logged in) for the selection of tailored advertising and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You may object to such user profiles being created. Please file your objection with Google.
(3) Please refer to the privacy statements of the provider, which are referenced below, for details concerning the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in providers. You will also find further information concerning your rights and setting configurations to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data in the USA and is registered under the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 7 Use of Google AdSense
(1) This website uses the online advertising service Google AdSense to present advertising that has been tailored to your particular interests. We intend to only show you advertising that might be of interest to you, in order to make our website more attractive to you. For this purpose, statistical information will be collected and processed by our advertising partners. The advertisements can be identified as such via the note “Google advertisement” in the respective advertisement.
(2) Your visit to our website will trigger the notification to Google that you have opened our website. For this purpose, Google uses a Web Beacon to place a cookie on your computer. Only the data listed in § 3 of this Statement will be transferred. We have no control of the data collection, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection or storage periods. Your data will be transferred to and evaluated in the USA. If you are logged into your Google account, your data can be directly allocated. If you do not want your data to be allocated to your Google profile, please log off. Google may transfer your data to third parties and authorities. The legal basis of the processing of your data is Art. 6 Clause 1 Sent. 1 lit. f GDPR. This website has activated third-party advertising via Google AdSense. The data listed above may be transferred to such third parties (listed at https://support.google.com/dfp_sb/answer/94149).]
(3) You may prevent Google AdSense from placing cookies via different methods: a) change your browser settings. Suppressing third-party cookies will prevent third-party advertising; b) deactivate the interest-based Google ads via http://www.google.de/ads/preferences. This setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; c) deactivate the providers’ interest-based advertisements, which form part of the “About Ads” self-regulation campaign, via http://www.aboutads.info/choices. This setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; d) permanently deactivate Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Google Chrome in your browser via http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. Please note that, in this event, you may not be able to access all functions of this offer.
§ 8 Remarketing
§ 9 DoubleClick by Google
(2) Under the respective marketing tools, your browser will automatically establish a connection to the Google server. We have no control of the scope and further use of the data collected by Google via this tool. Our information to you, therefore, reflects our current knowledge. Via the integration of DoubleClick, Google is notified that you have accessed the respective part of our website or that you have clicked on our advertisement. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can allocate your visit to your account. If you are not registered with or logged in on Google, the provider may still identify and save your IP address.
(3) You may prevent being tracked via different methods: a) change your browser settings. Suppressing third-party cookies will prevent third-party advertising; b) deactivate cookies for conversion tracking via your browser settings; “www.googleadservices.com” can be blocked: http://www.google.de/settings/ads. This setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; c) deactivate the providers’ interest-based advertisements, which form part of the “About Ads” self-regulation campaign, via http://www.aboutads.info/choices. This setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; d) permanently deactivate Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Google Chrome in your browser via http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. Please note that, in this event, you may not be able to access all functions of this offer.
(4) The legal basis of the processing of your data is Art. 6 Clause 1 Sent. 1 lit. f GDPR. Further information about DoubleClick by Google can be found at https://www.google.de/doubleclick and http://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090; General information about Google’s data protection policy can be found at https://www.google. de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Alternatively, visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google is registered under the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 10 Tag Manager
This website uses the Google Tag Manager. Tags are small code elements that measure the traffic and user behavior on the page. The Google Tag Manager determines the rules under which a tag is triggered for a specific analysis tool. The Tag Manager itself does not process users‘ personal data
§ 11 Google Fonts
This website uses Google Fonts of Google Inc. Google Fonts is used to display text and fonts provided by Google. In order for these fonts to be available for a variety of pages, Google makes them available on their servers when the page is accessed. When using Google Fonts, the user’s IP address is transmitted to the Google servers when the page is accessed and the information on the fonts used is transmitted. This may result in the transfer of data to Google’s servers in the US. Font-related information is cached in the browser.
We integrate Google Fonts in order to make our website more appealing and visually uniform. The legal basis of the data collection is Art. 6 Clause 1 Sent. 1 lit. f GDPR. Google is registered under the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. For further information about how Google processes date, please refer to the Google privacy statement https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de and the Google Web Fonts FAQ (in English) https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq.“